Re: To the ADhAters
- From: Kurt <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 13, 5:25 pm, "Ellen K." <firstinitiallastn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Kurt" <kurtwheeling1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 13, 12:10 pm, ray <r...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:20:47 -0700, Kurt wrote:
Now that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ADA does
not advocate a one-size-fits-all diet and there is no "ADA diet" can you
move on to another lie about the ADA? That one has been played out and
I believe we could indeed get past that, if YOU could get past the idea
that everyone in this group except you 'hates' the ADA.
No need for me to get past what you claim about me because the claim
isn't true. I've always stated that there are just a few ADhAters in
If there are only a few, why do you constantly write about them?
Because they are constantly repeating/spreading the same lies.
- Prev by Date: Re: To the ADhAters
- Next by Date: Re: To the ADhAters
- Previous by thread: Re: To the ADhAters
- Next by thread: Re: To the ADhAters