Re: Thunderbird is going weird on me

On 02-28-2011 15:14, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
Wes Groleau<Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02-28-2011 04:52, Chris Malcolm wrote:
Tim Shoppa<shoppa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 26, 11:47 am, Susan<su...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And yet the index pane says he's replying to me.

(It's not Chris's editing--I'm seeing similar all over the place.)

Are there responses in between from people you've killfilled?

Like I said, I'm seeing this all over the place, starting two days ago.
Look above: I know I didn't killfile Susan, and Tim Shoppa, probably not.

What it's doing is hiding messages I've already read. I can't find
a setting to do that, and if one exists, I certainly didn't change it
on Saturday.

--
Wes Groleau

The man who says, “I can do it!" may sometimes fail.
The man who says, “Impossible!" will never succeed.

  • Re: LIBERALS LIVID AT OBAMAS RIGHT TURN
    ... He's not really interested in your responses other than to the extent that he receives them and replies to them. ... The only answer regarding dealing with him, if you wish to retain your sanity, is for you to put him in your killfile and NEVER NEVER NEVER again respond to anything with his name on it. ... He will no longer be able to jiggle your chain with his nonsense because, in your killfile, nothing he sends to you ever arrives. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: LIBERALS LIVID AT OBAMAS RIGHT TURN
    ... He's not really interested in your responses ... your killfile, nothing he sends to you ever arrives. ... have time in which to jiggle your chain. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Harshman is Victorious, although hes not precisely sure where
    ... Scientific American) and he responded, so the killfile must be ... In any event I didn't really expect any responses because there are ... Such experiments, absent induction, can tell you nothing about events at any other time or place. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Laying down aces...
    ... killfiled in the first party's reader. ... ignore responses to killfiled posters? ... Because most people I killfile don't get many responses, ... aNd he will be tempted to push with AK QQ KK, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
    ... thing, but I thank the gods that I'm living in a country where it's my body, ... but she's not a troll. ... I've enjoyed reading your responses to her idiocy and admired ... return the favor and killfile her, and another one similar to her. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)