Re: Thunderbird is going weird on me

On 02-28-2011 15:14, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
Wes Groleau<Groleau+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02-28-2011 04:52, Chris Malcolm wrote:
Tim Shoppa<shoppa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 26, 11:47 am, Susan<su...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And yet the index pane says he's replying to me.

(It's not Chris's editing--I'm seeing similar all over the place.)

Are there responses in between from people you've killfilled?

Like I said, I'm seeing this all over the place, starting two days ago.
Look above: I know I didn't killfile Susan, and Tim Shoppa, probably not.

What it's doing is hiding messages I've already read. I can't find
a setting to do that, and if one exists, I certainly didn't change it
on Saturday.

--
Wes Groleau

The man who says, “I can do it!" may sometimes fail.
The man who says, “Impossible!" will never succeed.
.