Re: "Food" for thought
- From: "Budd Cochran" <mr_d150@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:02:29 -0700
"Janet" <boxhill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Budd Cochran wrote:
No intention to "go against the grain", just an interesting article
that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, moderate
portion, and all-the-activity-I-can-get-in-per-day lifestyle.
Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last
two weeks is the equivalent of a 5.2 A1c, the two previous weeks: 5.5
No wonder I've dropped another 5 pounds over the last 3 months.
Why on earth would that tick anyone off? I'm happy for you.
It would never occur to me to think that you would be "ticked off" because
I lost weight and achieved good BGs on a lower carb regime than your body
In my view it isn't a competition. There aren't "sides." But YMMV.
One post you slam the article and, by implication, anyone that follows
anything similar ( like me), and now you're all hugs and tolerance.
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration: Psalm 109:8
- Prev by Date: Re: "Food" for thought
- Next by Date: Re: Is There A "Diabetes Diet"?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Food" for thought
- Next by thread: Re: "Food" for thought