Re: "Food" for thought

"Janet" <boxhill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8qf4rrF58dU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Budd Cochran wrote:
No intention to "go against the grain", just an interesting article
that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, moderate
portion, and all-the-activity-I-can-get-in-per-day lifestyle.

Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last
two weeks is the equivalent of a 5.2 A1c, the two previous weeks: 5.5

No wonder I've dropped another 5 pounds over the last 3 months.

Why on earth would that tick anyone off? I'm happy for you.

It would never occur to me to think that you would be "ticked off" because
I lost weight and achieved good BGs on a lower carb regime than your body
needs.

In my view it isn't a competition. There aren't "sides." But YMMV.

One post you slam the article and, by implication, anyone that follows
anything similar ( like me), and now you're all hugs and tolerance.

--
C.L. "Budd" Cochran
Pray for the Obama administration: Psalm 109:8

  • Re: "Food" for thought
    ... Budd Cochran wrote: ... that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, ... Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "Food" for thought
    ... that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, ... Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last ... But YMMV. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "Food" for thought
    ... that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, ... Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last ... But YMMV. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Re: permission problem
    ... Basically, i change all the dirs and files to rwx for owner, group and ... BTW, in the tick box for permission, what does a shaded box mean? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Canon EF-S 55-250 1:4-5,6 IS: Motor =?ISO-8859-1?Q?h=F6rbar_?= =?ISO-885
    ... Btw. ich fand das ohne IS bzgl. Bildqualität sogar noch nen ... Tick besser. ... Oft kommt die "schlechtere Bildqualität" vom unnötig eingeschalteten Bildstabi. ... Peter Becker ...
    (de.rec.fotografie)