Re: "Food" for thought
- From: "Janet" <boxhill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:09:40 -0500
Budd Cochran wrote:
No intention to "go against the grain", just an interesting article
that supports my personal results with my moderate carb, moderate
portion, and all-the-activity-I-can-get-in-per-day lifestyle.
Btw, (and this'll really tick them off) my BG average for the last
two weeks is the equivalent of a 5.2 A1c, the two previous weeks: 5.5
No wonder I've dropped another 5 pounds over the last 3 months.
Why on earth would that tick anyone off? I'm happy for you.
It would never occur to me to think that you would be "ticked off" because I
lost weight and achieved good BGs on a lower carb regime than your body
In my view it isn't a competition. There aren't "sides." But YMMV.
- Prev by Date: Re: ER without a hospital?
- Next by Date: Re: Lemon and lime?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Food" for thought
- Next by thread: Re: "Food" for thought