Re: John Tesh on low carb diets
- From: "Janet" <boxhill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:23:03 -0500
Are you actually implying that you're using *moderation* and
*balance* (not too much, not too little)!?
If so, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? We can't have that kind of silly and
irresponsible behaviour in this group!
I think that's what everyone wants. Do you think that people are limiting
their carbs out of some quasi-theological fervor? Just for the sake of
I have the impression that most people who post here are using their meters
and trying to find a WOE that includes as wide a variety of food as their
body can tolerate while maintaining BGs that are considered relatively
"safe" in terms of avoiding complications or limiting complications they
already have. People are aiming at maintaining their health, not choosing
food for the sake of adhering to some kind of orthodoxy.
- Prev by Date: Re: John Tesh on low carb diets
- Next by Date: Re: John Tesh on low carb diets
- Previous by thread: Re: John Tesh on low carb diets
- Next by thread: Re: John Tesh on low carb diets