John Tesh on low carb diets
- From: "Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:20:48 -0800
I heard him on the radio the other day and he said low carb diets impair
cognitive function so we need to eat the carbs. I did look online to see if
I could prove or disprove this.
I found this:
- Prev by Date: Re: Um, call me crazy, but wouldn't it be better to just eat a low carb, high protein breakfast that didn't require a protein snack first???
- Next by Date: Re: Saffron***e For Kidney and Liver Disorders?
- Previous by thread: alarm clock music
- Next by thread: Re: John Tesh on low carb diets