Re: Latest number
- From: Ozlover <this@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Dec 2010 22:31:12 GMT
Susan <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/7/2010 10:25 AM, bj wrote:
Says who? According to what standards or what lab?
According to mortality figures and HbA1c comparisons.
Mortality begins a steady rise at numbers above 4.6%, which picks up
steam above 5%.
So you get to choose between dicking around about arbitrary ref ranges
or choosing the goal that doesn't involve higher mortality.
Or you can leave scare-mongering Susan "False Dichotomies R Us" to her
- Prev by Date: Re: "Your body, your science experiment"
- Next by Date: Re: Blood Test May Detect Heart Damage Years Before Symptoms Appear
- Previous by thread: Re: Latest number
- Next by thread: In memory of Michael Ellsessar