Re: Why would anyone diagnosed with diabetes...
- From: Peppermint Patootie <Peppermint_Patootie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:32:52 -0500
In article <pb9te6d1tq76v5u6o78gn48efl9ndlnd4g@xxxxxxx>,
BobP <coldsignal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:38:56 -0500, Susan <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/25/2010 12:22 PM, W. Baker wrote:
As others have mentions turning to an endo may be beyond some peole's
means or my not have occurrd to them as a possibility unles they had read
about it on asd.
The medical recommndation for all type 2s to see endos runs counter to
the opinion expressed by Dr. Biggs when Kurt asked directly.
"... I've always had a strong suspicion that Dr. Biggs is paid by
pharma to discuss their products with diabetics online,..."
So you suspect Biggs works for the devil himself, PHARMA,
but use him as the expert on whether or not to see an endo when he
replies to Kurt about endos?
No, she was pointing out yet another Kurtian hypocracy.
So Kurt is dispensing clinical recommendations and playing doctor.
Pot - Kettle...
- Prev by Date: Re: 14 foods that could change a diabetic's life
- Next by Date: Re: Eye Doc results today
- Previous by thread: Re: Why would anyone diagnosed with diabetes...
- Next by thread: Re: Why would anyone diagnosed with diabetes...