Re: 119,92,103,103 four different pokes within about a minute
- From: "Ellen K." <firstinitiallastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:03:09 -0700
"Blash" <blash1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C8E9CF4E.EE0D1%blash1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ellen K. wrote on 10/24/10 1:51 AM:
I made the second one because I couldn't think of a reason for the 119 given
the time elapsed since I last ate... but 92 was SO far off, I decided to try
a third to confirm... and 103 was enough off from both of them that I
decided to go for a fourth try.
This is disconcerting, it makes me wonder how correct the readings are that
I accept on the first try because they don't raise any question in my mind.
Even if you disregard the accepted fact that strips can have an up to 15%
variation(plus OR minus), I can't see any reason for those readings to cause
No worry about the absolute level if that's what you mean. The "worry" is more how correct the readings are that I *don't* recheck because they seem correct.
- Prev by Date: Re: 119,92,103,103 four different pokes within about a minute
- Next by Date: Re: Kill or cure? Atkins diet debated in diabetes.
- Previous by thread: Re: 119,92,103,103 four different pokes within about a minute
- Next by thread: Sugar frre cake mixes?