Re: OT Angela's dance pics

"M@©k®" <AllR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0k67c6pbsevl8lhij8567n92ib5lukiitv@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:00:59 -0700, "Julie Bove"
<juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I finally got around to scanning them and killed two birds with one stone
by
scanning her school pic as well. Gee, that got here fast!

Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe!
Of course we do not know at this point if she will be allowed to take
Pointe
in the future or not. Normal procedure is to have her see a certain Dr.
who
will check her muscles and bone structure to see if he thinks she can do
it.
Not everyone is able to do it, but that in no way affects their ability as
ballerina. It's all in the genetics.

Anyway... Here are the pics.

http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reso2nqv/angela.htm

And yes, we know what size she is! :)

Thanks for sharing, she looks likes she is having a great deal of fun
with it.

Yes! Dance is her favorite thing to do!

  • Re: OT Angelas dance pics
    ... Gee, that got here fast! ... Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT Angelas dance pics
    ... Gee, that got here fast! ... Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking ... Pre-Pointe! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT Angelas dance pics
    ... scanning her school pic as well. ... Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT Angelas dance pics
    ... Gee, that got here fast! ... Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • OT Angelas dance pics
    ... I finally got around to scanning them and killed two birds with one stone by ... Gee, that got here fast! ... Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)