Re: OT Angela's dance pics

"M@©k®" <AllR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 01:00:59 -0700, "Julie Bove"
<juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I finally got around to scanning them and killed two birds with one stone
scanning her school pic as well. Gee, that got here fast!

Angela is doing very well in dance this year and is now taking Pre-Pointe!
Of course we do not know at this point if she will be allowed to take
in the future or not. Normal procedure is to have her see a certain Dr.
will check her muscles and bone structure to see if he thinks she can do
Not everyone is able to do it, but that in no way affects their ability as
ballerina. It's all in the genetics.

Anyway... Here are the pics.

And yes, we know what size she is! :)

Thanks for sharing, she looks likes she is having a great deal of fun
with it.

Yes! Dance is her favorite thing to do!