Re: What a waste of time

Southern Cross wrote:
About a month or so ago someone I know recommended this newsgroup as a place
where a new diabetic could get "a lot" of useful info on treating their
disease.

So far all I have found on here is a lot of name calling, in-fighting and
people trying to satisfy inflated egos, and others that seem to be gleeful
about who and how many posters they have been able to kill-file

As I said, what a waste of time.

Thanks for nothing, and good-by.

Sorry you had to deal with people.

--
LSMFT

  • Re: What a waste of time
    ... where a new diabetic could get "a lot" of useful info on treating their ... disease. ... lack of filter has its virtues as well. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: What a waste of time
    ... where a new diabetic could get "a lot" of useful info on treating their ... disease. ... what a waste of time. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: What a waste of time
    ... place where a new diabetic could get "a lot" of useful info on treating ... their disease. ... Very sad, but that's what it's degenerated to in the last couple of years. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: What a waste of time
    ... On 10/20/2010 10:00 AM, ray wrote: ... place where a new diabetic could get "a lot" of useful info on treating ... their disease. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Tall Tales About Tuskegee
    ... The researchers studied the progress of the disease, without treating ... even a desire to spread the disease among the black population" ...
    (soc.retirement)