Re: Ping Mack
- From: Alan S <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:12:34 +1100
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:01:57 -0400, Gary Woods
Alan S <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gave you more credit than that. My mistake.
Yeah, that last exchange convinced me that several entities were just not
worth listening to. Fortunately, years ago I bought a Signetics WOM, so I
no longer have to empty the bit bucket.
My dear departed wife's birthday today, and it's cold and gloomy here.
Strangely appropriate....a down day now and again isn't such a bad thing.
I hope the new day dawns more brightly for you.
Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d & e; metformin 1500mg
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com (To Medicate - Or Not?)
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Prev by Date: Re: Self-Monitoring of Blood Sugars Is Critical in All Patients with Diabetes
- Next by Date: Hollywo
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Mack
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Mack