Re: Ping Mack
- From: Gary Woods <garyusenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:01:57 -0400
Alan S <loralgtweightandcarbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gave you more credit than that. My mistake.
Yeah, that last exchange convinced me that several entities were just not
worth listening to. Fortunately, years ago I bought a Signetics WOM, so I
no longer have to empty the bit bucket.
My dear departed wife's birthday today, and it's cold and gloomy here.
Strangely appropriate....a down day now and again isn't such a bad thing.
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic
Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G
- Prev by Date: More bad news for statin sellers, and targeting CVD risk with LDL of 70
- Next by Date: Re: Self-Monitoring of Blood Sugars Is Critical in All Patients with Diabetes
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Mack
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Mack