Re: OT I'm getting MUCH less spam!

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:42:49 -0700 (PDT), Kurt
<kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 18, 1:41 am, "Ozgirl" <are_we_there_...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd be seriously munging my email addy if I were you. I don't get spam
at all, ever, on my ISPemail addresses as I have never used them in
newsgroups, freecycle, forums etc. When I first started newsgroups I
didn't know and by the time I changed ISP's the next time I was getting
thousands of spams.

I use a hotmail address that is workable and don't mind the little
spam it collects. However, lately I've received some pretty nasty
emails from what obviously is someone (actually two different people)
in here. They try to disguise their writing style but no surprise they
are not very clever and I'm pretty sure of who they are. Oh well, the
price I pay for not being in with the in crowd. :)

Kurt

More innuendo. So, by throwing out the dirt, everyone gets a little
spatter.

Who, specifically, do you suspect?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d & e; metformin 1500mg