Re: Eating fried fish

On Oct 14, 2:05 pm, Metspitzer <kilow...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tested my sugar after walking 2 miles.  It was 116.  I then went to
Long John Silvers for fish.  I got a 3 piece fish dinner with green
beans and slaw.  I ate one of the two hush puppies.  After waiting an
hour my sugar count is 155.

This is a score I can live with.  Right?

That in my mind is a sure road to wacky blood lipids,
hypertension, cardiodisease, neuropathy, foamy urine,
kidney failure, etc.

Eating out is nearly always a mistake. Make your own
and bring it. Cabbage can be healthy but commercial
slaw isn't. As it has bad fats and is load with sugar.
And the "fish" is likely half fish flavor flour. And what
did you drink?

  • Re: Eating fried fish
    ... Long John Silvers for fish. ... beans and slaw. ... As it has bad fats and is load with sugar. ... I am afraid eating out wins out over my miserable cooking every time. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Eating fried fish
    ... Long John Silvers for fish. ... beans and slaw. ... I ate one of the two hush puppies. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Thanks to Nonny!
    ... fries. ... They also offer a fish sandwich/fries with 2 pieces for about $1 ... Their sandwich is very good, and served with slaw on the ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Montahoming today
    ... So, I'm sitting, and waiting, in the Dodge dealer in Rexburg since my ... less water than I have ever seen this time of year. ... feet deep and catching a lot of 18 - 21" fish. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)