Re: Reaven warned against increased CVD risk of low fat/high carb diet

x-no-archive: yes

On 10/15/2010 12:50 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:

and then recommended addressing the argument rather than the person.

Excuse me, but there is no point in addressing those without any personal integrity, which is why I rarely read nor respond to that poster.

When someone persists in lying so brazenly in a forum full of people who have been reading my posts for years emphasizing carb quality and how high in volume my dietary carbs are, that person clearly has no interest in participating with any integrity toward other people nor the truth and is therefore not worthy of any recognition by me.

Susan
.