Re: High fat meal causes stiff arteries

On 10/9/2010 12:07 PM, Janet wrote:
outsider wrote:
On 10/9/2010 7:35 AM, Janet wrote:

Wow. Obviously I wandered into this group still in a state of rosy
innocence, even after 15 years or so on usenet.

You're such an expert, I could tell you're an old hand at
usenet game playing. I don't care who you really are, you
have some colors left to show.

I know you looked like an ass when you claimed I was actually someone's sock
puppet or Ellen K, outsider, but it is time to get over it.

Cheap slams, like the above, and hanging on to whatever you
can, are what gave you away, and continue to. Why don't you
take this hostility to alt.flame where it rightly belongs?
You always wanted to be a pied piper, no? Is the problem
that nobody willingly follows? You don't know about honey
and flies?

I detest the fact that you continue to distract me from
diabetes discussions. Physician heal thyself. Nobody else
can.