- From: Paul L <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:12:07 -0600
Total Cholesterol 185
vldl calc 9
Total Cholesterol / HDL ratio 2.6
Trigs / HDL ratio .61
Everything pretty much as it has been with the exception of triglycerides which are 43 down from 71 at last test ... LDL
is up from 91 to 105.
HDL reflects a dedication to regular exercise... hiking, bicycling, climbing, some weight work.
I average probably 125 carbs per day and that seems to work out ok as long as I continue to "manage" them ... like so many of us my carb intake rises as the day progresses.
Been a little backslidey on saturated fat intake so will redouble efforts in that area.
It's a lovely day for a bike ride :-)
- Prev by Date: OT - Where do YOUR tax dollars go (U.S.)
- Next by Date: Re: Latest Numbers
- Previous by thread: OT - Where do YOUR tax dollars go (U.S.)
- Next by thread: Re: Latest Numbers