On Jun 13, 2:36 am, Bill who putters <b2forewag...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article
<d44f9926-59b1-47ac-b946-3c0e6425a...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

 Ricavito <newsgrouprea...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:53 pm, Nick Cramer <n_cramerS...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trinkwasser <s...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ . . . ]
Zen in pill form

That's about what Richard Alpert, also known as Baba Ram Dass, said.

families:https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/Thank a Veteran!
Support Our Troops:http://anymarine.com/You are not forgotten.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

be here now

 I think he has a new book "Still Here" I think it is titled.

--
Bill  S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
     What use one more wake up call?  http://ocg6.marine.usf.edu/~liu/Drifters/latest_roms.htm

Yes, written after a stroke that I understand has left him physically
in not so good shape. I haven't read it yet, so can't say if I would
recommend it. "Be Here Now" certainly has resonated with me over the
years since I first heard those words as a young girl. I've struggled
to understand and adopt the concept ever since.

Think I need to go by City Lights today and get some Brautigan and
Ferlinghetti ;-)

  • Re: Latest Numbers
    ... Learning from observation and experience wraps wisdom around knowledge. ... Nick, KI6VAV. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Dinner and BG
    ... cup of regular spaghetti with a little tomato sauce and grated cheese. ... Nick, KI6VAV. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT: pic of sicilian sausage
    ... It won't open under antiquated Netscape 7.04. ... Nick, KI6VAV. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Memorial Day
    ... the blood and think of those who lost their lives for us. ... Nick, KI6VAV. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)