- From: "Anon" <anonnospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:59:17 -0700
I voted for McCain in the presidential election, rather I voted against Barack Obama.
I would never vote for McCain again, he has flip-flopped in his convictions just to gain favor in the upcoming election. Perhaps he learned the flip-flop strategy from Barack Obama.
I do agree that we need to take a hard stand against illegal immigration, even to the point of rounding up and deporting all illegal's in the country today. I do not agree that a candidate should change his stand just to get votes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Diana Schwarzbein?
- Next by Date: Re: McCain flip-flop
- Previous by thread: Scientists reveal how genetic mutations may cause Insulinitis (aka, type 1 diabetes)
- Next by thread: Re: McCain flip-flop