Re: Diana Schwarzbein?

On 4/19/2010 10:12 AM, bj wrote:
"Susan" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8339nqFodbU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x-no-archive: Yes

bj wrote:

Obviously it never occurred to him that many people, when faced with
insults, just figure "why bother?" even if they have an answer to a
question. Why take the time to write up the answer when like as not
you'll just get back more insults? Why bother expending time & energy
on someone so un-community-minded? That's not being "petty" that's
just choosing how to use your time, energy & talents.

Some of us just KF and don't see the insults or the requests for help.

Susan

Oh, that too.
I haven't gotten my KF built up right since my New Year's meltdown.
And some <bleepers> still get around just about anything.
(I do keep my finger at the delete-key-alert)
bj

It looks like most of what I've "learned" here is political
or ideological rather than medical. Too bad so many waste
a useful tool. In this newsgroup I've been 100% reactive,
so put the blame where it belongs. You're no better than
any of the regular troublemakers. The delete-key-alert
obviously isn't where you keep your finger.

  • Re: Diana Schwarzbein?
    ... insults, just figure "why bother?" ... Why bother expending time & energy ... (I do keep my finger at the delete-key-alert) ... obviously isn't where you keep your finger. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Diana Schwarzbein?
    ... insults, just figure "why bother?" ... Why bother expending time & energy on someone so un-community-minded? ... That's not being "petty" that's just choosing how to use your time, energy & talents. ... (I do keep my finger at the delete-key-alert) ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Women Menstrual Cycle and its Correlation with her Sexuality
    ... My ex-g/f was always horny starting about a week before her period, ... couple days of her period after the cramps have ended. ... She would let me rub her and finger her a little, ... Me -- It wouldn't and doesn't bother me, but I'd probably try just about ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Maybe Snape Lied (contains HBP spoilers)
    ... Won't bother in the future, won't raise a ... finger to help you against those idiots. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Diana Schwarzbein?
    ... insults, just figure "why bother?" ... Why bother expending time & energy on ... third person in the group behaving in keeping with the advice offered. ... But it had a dramatic effect ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)