- From: "Cheri" <cherig3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:58:50 -0700
"Màck©®" <WeWillBe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:tg9as59glfhagn7rdima3088ams9bumqfp@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:10:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurt
> I believe I waited the suggested five years before I tried it.
It took 25 years to find out how harmful Premarin was.
Bet it takes less time that that to discover that an extreme low carb
diet is harmful.
low carbing has been around for more than a decade and no harm proven
Actually, it's been around for many more decades than one. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: A new low carb "sandwich" tast test
- Next by Date: Re: A new low carb "sandwich" tast test
- Previous by thread: Re: Byetta?
- Next by thread: Re: Byetta?