Re: Is this a problem?

In article
<Peppermint_Patootie-59D694.22330709042010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Peppermint Patootie <Peppermint_Patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article
<wildbilly-FCBEE8.15470409042010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Billy <wildbilly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, but you don't want to get it on your car cause it'll take the
paint off ;-) Happy Easter to you mon Cheri!

Ricavito

Uh, mon is masculin, ma is feminine. Am I to understand that Cheri is a
man?

In French, the noun "cheri" is masculine, hence "mon cheri." She was
punning.

PP

Pardonnez moi, mais "chéri(e)" est un adjectif, selon le dictionnaire
Hachette. Chéri est aussi un roman de Colette (1920).
Sorry to be nit-picky. Never very good at this trany stuff ;O)
--
- Billy

  • Re: Is this a problem?
    ... Uh, mon is masculin, ma is feminine. ... Am I to understand that Cheri ... and my sister is married to a person who is transgender. ... merger of state and corporate power." ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is this a problem?
    ... paint off;-) Happy Easter to you mon Cheri! ... Uh, mon is masculin, ma is feminine. ... and my sister is married to a person who is transgender. ... merger of state and corporate power." ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is this a problem?
    ... paint off;-) Happy Easter to you mon Cheri! ... Uh, mon is masculin, ma is feminine. ... and my sister is married to a person who is transgender. ... merger of state and corporate power." ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is this a problem?
    ... paint off;-) Happy Easter to you mon Cheri! ... Uh, mon is masculin, ma is feminine. ... Good example of the dangers of careless language use. ...