- From: Donna <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:53:59 GMT
I started a water exercise class a couple weeks ago. One more step in the
bettering of myself regardless of whether I have diabetes or not. It's so
kicking my ass! It's almost comical. I'm in for the long haul, but it's
amazing what an hour of exercise three times a week can do to a former non
exerciser. I'm thinking in a week or two it won't be this way and oddly
enough, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
My problem is that it's at 10 a.m. I get up around 8 or 8:30 because I work
pretty late. I'm finding it difficult (though a priority) to take my FBS,
take meds, eat breakfast, take the dog out, and get myself ready in time.
Any ideas for quick breakfasts would be appreciated. I do take a snack with
me in case of a low afterwards, but haven't had to deal with that yet.
- Prev by Date: Re: Don't do this, learn from my mistake
- Next by Date: Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Previous by thread: Brave Shelby fights Insulinitis (aka, type 1 diabetes, aka, juvenile diabetes)
- Next by thread: Re: Exercise class