Re: Reversing Prediabetes
- From: Chris Malcolm <cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Apr 2010 14:13:16 GMT
Kurt <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 31, 9:11???pm, Chris Malcolm <c...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's obviously something very weird going on here. Is there the
slightest possibility that you might be wrong?
Odd, that's the question several people here have asked you.
What an absurd idea!
Is that your "final answer"?
If your memory were better you'd remember the occasions when someone
has shown me that I was wrong about something. I usually thank them
for correcting me. I always remember and adopt the correction. It's a
good way of learning, and one of the valuable features of this
It doesn't happen often, perhaps because of my boringly pedantic habit
of doing a bit of checking before I post anything likely to attract
- Prev by Date: Re: Reversing Prediabetes
- Next by Date: New drug to strengthen current Cellosis** management
- Previous by thread: Re: Reversing Prediabetes
- Next by thread: Re: Reversing Prediabetes