Re: Metformin Side affects
- From: "Robert Miles" <robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:27:37 -0600
"Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Cheri wrote:Are you sure that he never gets advice without asking for it? Much of the
"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Cheri" <cherig3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Michael" <micoder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 1/28/2010 2:51 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
Between Michael's continual excuses why he can't take anyone's
advice here and your sheepdog herding him away from any real
professional diabetes expert, I'm starting to develop a
conspiracy theory of my own.
I take advice here all the time Julie. I just pick and chose which
advice I am going to try.
Smart man, and as to someone saying that *you* are making excuses
for not taking advice, you are way behind...I mean, WAY BEHIND.
But *I* didn't SAY that!
I didn't say you did.
So that leaves Kurt, because he was the one that said it. That's odd
because Kurt never asks for advice so he can't be way behind in taking
advice can he?
advice I now get from asd is now because someone other than me asked
- Prev by Date: Re: Honest carb question
- Next by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Previous by thread: Re: Metformin Side affects
- Next by thread: Support no. Clique, yes.