Re: We don't get to hear the other side...

"Kurt" <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c8a020d3-5aff-43bd-adcc-

You don't think there is another side to those stories? Seriously? Do
you think any doctor practicing today would tell someone it's okay to
have a bg of 500? Yes, I do see some posts where people praise their
doctors, but IMO the overwhelming message here, especially from a very
vocal few, has always been that the majority of doctors and the
medical profession in general is bad.

I mean, there are some Dr. Taylors out there, but that's a small
percentage. :)

Kurt

==============

This group is but a tiny grain of sand in the diabetes population worldwide, so I find any complaints in this group (which I happen to believe) do not necessarily reflect the rest of the worlds experiences, but reflect their own personal true experiences which happen to fall into your small percentage category. I imagine it was hard for people to believe that a doctor in Stockton stole the Rolex off their dead father too, but it happened. Krom says the doctor said that, I believe him. YMMV The few stories that I've told about my bad care fall under the "Not only do I not think there are two sides to the story, I *know* there are not two sides to the story.

Cheri

  • Re: Torchwood
    ... the Doctor and Master. ... being made whilst the first few Season 18 stories were being shown to ... I'd say there are still online lynchings of makers and of fans ... manically depressed dalek isn't exactly a challenge. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • The Power Of Crud
    ... later stories; ... But back to the Aztecs. ... the piece de resistance when the Doctor pops out of a concrete shaft ... The Doctor's taken prisoner by the Humans, ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: The very best of the classic series
    ... I personally enjoyed quite a few of his stories, ... When I first saw it episode 3 was the only ... interested the average viewer who has never seen Doctor Who before, ... Evil of the Daleks: ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: The Doctors Daughter - Oh God (Spoilers)
    ... better Who stories are those that feel a lot like older episodes. ... I have to say your attitude that Doctor Who is meant to be ... The Talons of Weng-Chiang's deliberate slowness and Victoriana were ... Because, like many things made for children, it's tremendously adult. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • The very best of the classic series
    ... The very best stories from the original series would be those which are ... best shows in Doctor Who. ... no surviving episodes of this six-parter survived as far as we ... but the true villain is the Keller device ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)