Re: We don't get to hear the other side...

"Kurt" <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c8a020d3-5aff-43bd-adcc-

You don't think there is another side to those stories? Seriously? Do
you think any doctor practicing today would tell someone it's okay to
have a bg of 500? Yes, I do see some posts where people praise their
doctors, but IMO the overwhelming message here, especially from a very
vocal few, has always been that the majority of doctors and the
medical profession in general is bad.

I mean, there are some Dr. Taylors out there, but that's a small
percentage. :)

Kurt

This group is but a tiny grain of sand in the diabetes population worldwide, so I find any complaints in this group (which I happen to believe) do not necessarily reflect the rest of the worlds experiences, but reflect their own personal true experiences which happen to fall into your small percentage category. I imagine it was hard for people to believe that a doctor in Stockton stole the Rolex off their dead father too, but it happened. Krom says the doctor said that, I believe him. YMMV The few stories that I've told about my bad care fall under the "Not only do I not think there are two sides to the story, I *know* there are not two sides to the story.

Cheri

.