Re: We don't get to hear the other side...

"Kurt" <kurtwheeling1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:842dc057-75f6-4a5b-8021-ad5b89f8bb9b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reading this newsgroup one gets the impression that there are few good
doctors in the world and that the majority of them are incompetent.
The "horror stories" about doctors here are more like "fish stories"
in more ways than one, not the least of which is that if you read what
is written the facts begin to smell.

Personally, I don't need to hear the other side, I only need to hear the side of the person in the group that was "mistreated" by a medical professional, because I happen to believe long time posters who post what they are dealing with on a daily basis. I have no reason not to believe them based on my own experiences with a few bad doctors, and no doubt the *bad doctors* would turn out to be the real liars in the crowd. At any rate, I see a lot of posts where people like and praise their doctors too.

Cheri

.