Re: A1C - waiting times!
- From: Peppermint Patootie <Peppermint_Patootie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:16:52 -0500
In article <4b686090$0$31280$607ed4bc@xxxxxx>,
"J J Levin" <jjlevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Peppermint Patootie" <peppermint_patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Helen Back <SiriusC-63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I attend this hospital every six months for my
A1C blood test. As its a fasting test, I try to get there asap.
You do not need to fast before getting your A1c test.
You do not need to be fasting to have an Hbg A1c blood test done. It can
also be known as HbA1c, hemoglobin A1c, A1c, glycosylated hemoglobin,
glycohemoglobin or glycated hemoglobin.
Uh, yeah. That's what I said.
- Prev by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Next by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Previous by thread: Re: A1C - waiting times!
- Next by thread: Re: A1C - waiting times!