Re: A1C - waiting times!
- From: MI <quilchenapark@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:39:19 -0800
On 2/2/10 2:30 AM, in article hk8us7$umh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"RodS" <fred@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/02/2010 7:33 PM, Julie Bove wrote:Not fasting here either. Still have to fast though because my doctor always
The A1c is not a fasting test. Now it's possible you are getting something
else done (like cholesterol) that should be done fasting, but that doesn't
have to be.
Got news for you it is a fasting test here, always has been, must be
wants a fasting glucose and probably a Cholesterol/Triglicerides scan.
Martha T2 Canada
1500mg. Metformin, 10mg. Singulair,
50mcg. Synthroid, 10mg. Altace,
--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ---
- Prev by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Next by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Previous by thread: Re: A1C - waiting times!
- Next by thread: Re: A1C - waiting times!