Re: Am I T1?
- From: "Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 01:29:51 -0800
"StarDust" <gysz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 1, 8:12 am, "Julie Bove" <julieb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"StarDust" <g...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Last night before taking my Metformin 1000mg, checked my BG, 199!
This morning my BG was 218, some 7 hours later!
Last time I ate at 7:30 previous day, 5-6 peace of Sushi.
Am I T1, because my BG went higher?
Um... No. You ate too many carbs.
What's too many carbs?
20gr, 50 gr?
Most times I avoid rice!
But than, how can one eat Sushi without rice?
Why are you eating sushi? Even the bad Endo. I used to see said sushi and
pizza were the worst things for diabetics to eat. I've never eaten it and
How many *you* can handle is up to your body.
- Prev by Date: Re: Am I T1?
- Next by Date: Re: Am I T1?
- Previous by thread: Re: Am I T1?
- Next by thread: Re: Am I T1?