Re: Am I T1?
- From: "Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 01:28:21 -0800
"StarDust" <gysz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 1, 11:56 pm, Helen Back <SiriusC...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1 Feb, 16:46, Màck©® <WeWil...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:15:47 -0800 (PST), StarDust <g...@xxxxxxxxx>
Last night before taking my Metformin 1000mg, checked my BG, 199!
This morning my BG was 218, some 7 hours later!
Last time I ate at 7:30 previous day, 5-6 peace of Sushi.
Am I T1, because my BG went higher?
no you are not type 1, but you do need to get a diabetes education.
Who can give it to StarDust? Either the OP is simply doing their own
thing with the Metformin, or has been advised by someone how to take
To Stardust - who told you how and when to take your Metformin - what
did they say to do? If you dont mind me asking!
Doctor prescribed it, 1000mg metformin 1 in morning and 1 at night.
Why? Because you have diabetes?
- Prev by Date: Re: In Diabetes, Get Glucose Control 'Just Right'
- Next by Date: Re: Am I T1?
- Previous by thread: Re: Am I T1?
- Next by thread: Re: Am I T1?