Re: Splenda alergies?
- From: "Ozgirl" <are_we_there_yet@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:35:22 +1000
Van Chocstraw wrote:
On 01/02/2010 02:16 PM, Freckles wrote:
Just read on the internet that some are having allergic reactionsI too have been getting hives off and on. I don't use splenda in my
due to their use of sucralose. (Splenda)
I have been having some itching and difficulty swallowing (more than
usual) and I wonder if others on this newsgroup are having similar
symptoms which their consumption of sucralose may be causing.
coffee any more. But it's in many sugar free things like ice cream and
I have to take diphenhydramine hydrochloride an Equate allergy pill
every few days to stop itching and blotching. Cetirizine HCL also
works but not quite as well or fast.
That's why I like to eat as much unadulterated, prepackaged food as
possible. Fresh fruit, veggies, plain protein. If I have ice cream I have a
little of the real thing with strawberries. The old Keep It Simple Stupid
approach. Works for me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Happy New Year
- Next by Date: Re: Splenda alergies?
- Previous by thread: Re: Splenda alergies?
- Next by thread: Re: Splenda alergies?