Re: Joint pain

x-no-archive: yes

J J Levin wrote:
I've been getting pains around my elbows and just above them in my arms, especially after I lift heavy things, and sometimes around my knees. The ravages of age, I suppose.

I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. BUT... neither is very compatible with diabetes, or with Coumadin (I take that, too). Anyone here have any experience with fish oil ??

Jay, are you on a statin?

Susan

  • Re: Joint pain
    ... ravages of age, I suppose. ... I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Joint pain
    ... ravages of age, I suppose. ... I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Joint pain
    ... ravages of age, I suppose. ... I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. ... that if I was going to use glucosamine - that I should get just ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Joint pain
    ... ravages of age, I suppose. ... I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. ... that if I was going to use glucosamine - that I should get just ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Joint pain
    ... especially after I lift heavy things, and sometimes around my knees. ... ravages of age, I suppose. ... I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)