- From: "J J Levin" <jjlevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:20:39 -0500
I've been getting pains around my elbows and just above them in my arms,
especially after I lift heavy things, and sometimes around my knees. The
ravages of age, I suppose.
I heard that Glucosamine-Chondroitin and/or fish oil are good for that.
BUT... neither is very compatible with diabetes, or with Coumadin (I take
that, too). Anyone here have any experience with fish oil ??
- Prev by Date: Whole Body Vibration WILL Help!
- Next by Date: Re: Joint pain
- Previous by thread: Whole Body Vibration WILL Help!
- Next by thread: Re: Joint pain