Re: sad

jammer74 wrote:

I stand corrected on the definition of illbreeding. That IS a 3
pointer for you. My apologies to you.
But this is what it is .
I did not initially yell at anyone. It is transparent who is here to
support and positively contribute.

You call this a rant? :

"its sad when you get a blood sugar question answered faster in a pinball
group than a diabetes support group. Not one person replied to my question
here.
thanks for nothing."

I call it very rude and insulting. You fully expected a newsgroup to be
manned and ready to jump in and answer. When they didn't you were rude and
insulting. By saying what you did above you did not invite support at all.
You got your answer "in kind".

So how about we start again. But this time understand that no one owes
anyone anything in any public forum or newsgroup. Not an answer, not even
support. You or I didn't create the name of this group and there is no law
saying we have to support. As in anything, you get what you pay for. If you
stick around you will find lots of support.

  • RE: DCOM Process Launcher hung
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | Thread-Topic: DCOM Process Launcher hung ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Help & Support
    ... I will be here waitting for your updates. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Backup & Monitoring not working!
    ... Error message in Windows Small Business Server 2003: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Cant execute visual basic script on a GPO
    ... Please understand this newsgroup is provided for English ... version support only. ... Can't execute visual basic script on a GPO ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Web publishing rules are not created with the internet conection wizard
    ... While we can't official support NON-English here, ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)