Re: What's for dinner?

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:41:19 -0400, Susan <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

Cheri wrote:

They've had some really good Australian lamb in the stores recently,
decently priced, and I do think of you and Alan saying how expensive it
is for you in Australia, something wrong there.

Yup. Costco has Ozzie lamb rib racks for $9.99 lb, loin chops for %6.99
lb. Can't recall what the leg cost, but it was less.

Susan

A comparison for you:
http://grocery.bestpricedirectory.com.au/meat-poultry-lamb_c8188_8664.html

Our best quality goes to you cheaper than we can buy it. I don't
understand the logic either.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
--
d&e, metformin 2000 mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com (Swine Flu, Diabetes and Good Sense)

  • Re: Whats for dinner?
    ... Cheri wrote: ... decently priced, and I do think of you and Alan saying how expensive it is for you in Australia, something wrong there. ... Costco has Ozzie lamb rib racks for $9.99 lb, loin chops for %6.99 lb. Can't recall what the leg cost, but it was less. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Y&R- My LOD
    ... Cheri wrote: ... zzzzzzt. ... ~Lindy~ guess I'm going to Costco tomorrow for a new one ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Costco Sanyo Eneloop Black Friday deal!
    ... There's Costco in Canada and Australia? ... Raymond ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)