RIP Ted Kennedy

He will be missed.

Sleepy
----------------------------------
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die,
even the undertaker will be sorry."

Mark Twain

  • Re: OT Windows 7
    ... "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die, ... even the undertaker will be sorry." ... Mark Twain ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT - Obamas speech to school students
    ... "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die, ... undertaker will be sorry." ... Mark Twain ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT - Obamas speech to school students
    ... "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die, ... undertaker will be sorry." ... Mark Twain ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT - Obamas speech to school students
    ... "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die, ... Mark Twain ... even the undertaker will be sorry." ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: RIP Ted Kennedy