Re: What's for dinner?

In article <2473-4A8BE91E-3387@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Ronetta@xxxxxxxxx (Loretta Eisenberg) wrote:

Jan, I put the octopus in the same category as calarmari with heads on
them (squid)

I can eat the rings of the calamari, but once swallowed the head and
thought I was going to be sick/.

No-one eats squid heads! Well, at least people don't. How on earth did
you come to eat an uncleaned squid?

PP

  • Re: Whats for dinner?
    ... No-one eats squid heads! ... you come to eat an uncleaned squid? ... I once had a prawn head. ... for Chinese food with my friend and her family when I was a child. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Whats for dinner?
    ... No-one eats squid heads! ... you come to eat an uncleaned squid? ... I once had a prawn head. ... for Chinese food with my friend and her family when I was a child. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Whats for dinner?
    ... No-one eats squid heads! ... you come to eat an uncleaned squid? ... I once had a prawn head. ... for Chinese food with my friend and her family when I was a child. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Asparagus & crab dinner
    ... but I will absolutely pass on the squid. ... because I eat that. ... but not the heads ... Yes, calamari is squid. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Tigger back to vet
    ... That's the one thing that she will eat that is a special ... I know it was time to let her go - but my heart denies what my head tells ... what pain you're going through, and will send purrs and prayers to help ease ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)