Re: OT,netbook

"Julie Bove" <juliebove@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:h6heaf$lsr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I am going to get one for Angela for Christmas. I don't really
know that much about them though so not sure which one to buy.

Maybe she, her pals, the local public library, or her school could give you
some ideas. There will also be plenty of ads promoting this-or-that as
good-one-for-the-kids. Maybe there already are, with back-to-school in full
swing.

I think there's been some kind of DNA-mutation in the latest generation --
the kids now seem born knowing how to cope with these things. :-)
bj

  • Re: OT,netbook
    ... I think I am going to get one for Angela for Christmas. ... And we're not back to school just yet. ... I don't use public libraries or talk to people at the school. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT,netbook
    ... I think I am going to get one for Angela for Christmas. ... And we're not back to school just yet. ... time Angela will get back in school and you may have opportunities to ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Dum de dum de dum de dum....
    ... The BBC is predicting shocking events for The Archers this Christmas. ... Anyone care to predict what they might be. ... I couldn't cope with the excitement yesterday when Vicky put raspberry labels on the strawberry yoghourt. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: A New Disease
    ... How will you cope with Christmas, Valentine's, birthday and wedding ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Angela Cope
    ... has an identical twin who also races. ... That's why Angela is "An Cope" in the crawler at the top of ... it's her turn to run the car (which is not that often, Angela ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)