Re: OT,netbook

bgl wrote:

I said, for someone who doesn't even have a computer.
Not everyone can even understand what you're talking about, let alone do it.
There are newbies in computers just as in diabetes.

For someone who's been here long enough to know Loretta, that was a ridiculous post to make in response to her. She won't even recognize what language it's in.

She's never even had a computer; only webtv.

Susan

  • Re: OT,netbook
    ... even understand what you're talking about, let alone do it. ... newbies in computers just as in diabetes. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OT,netbook
    ... even understand what you're talking about, let alone do it. ... newbies in computers just as in diabetes. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: One more month.
    ... knew computers (let alone those of us that wrote software for them) ... Nobody thought of a new century, ... instances where the year was kept as only 2 digits. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • A value of a continious recording glucometer.
    ... diabetes. ... For a long time some of us that were involved in computers ... in the 1960's thought a computer program cold be developed ... My view is that a recording glucometer along with other data ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: One more month.
    ... On Wed, 21 Nov 2012, Hunter wrote: ... knew computers (let alone those of us that wrote software for them) ... So when the new year rolled around, the new year was suddenly older than the older entries. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)