Re: Good Lab Tests, Good Statin Results
- From: "GysdeJongh" <jongh711@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:11:03 +0200
"Dennis R" <ds_rekuta@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:MPG.24c9851a7ff46fc4989686@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <p4lt55h751jnr7vaibj5pjeut7pqcumqp9@xxxxxxx>,
Food is for me a Quality of Life issue.
Hi Dennis R,
that makes sense
Especially since you write it With All Capitals
It is the reason that you have this disease with a lot of its nasty complications.If you let Eating continue to be a Quality Of Life Issue than you will put things in your mouth till it kills you.
Smoking used to be a Quality Of Life Issue for me, nolonger
Drinking used to be a Quality Of Life Issue for me, nolonger
Just my two cents of course
Hope you are doing well today
- Prev by Date: Re: What's for dinner?
- Next by Date: Re: Silver socks
- Previous by thread: THE SERENITY PRAYER
- Next by thread: Re: Good Lab Tests, Good Statin Results