Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?
- From: "bgl" <bjones44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:06:40 -0400
"Gary Woods" <garyusenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"bgl" <bjones44@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
from another health list I'm on...
" I use Metformin and Januvia (previously used other prescriptions). Since
starting Januvia, my HA1C is so normal my insurance won't pay for it -
says I don't need it, because my HA1C is normal ~"
Which list, and posted by whom, insured by which weasels?
It's a cancer list & since I just quoted w/o asking permission I'm not going
to give further details. I don't know who the weasels are. Meanwhile, the
patient is getting samples from the doctor.
- Prev by Date: Cure Diabetes Naturally
- Next by Date: Re: Obamacare Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?
- Next by thread: Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?