Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?
- From: "MaryL" <stancole1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:58:22 -0500
"bgl" <bjones44@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:JsWdndxWy7RR5h3XnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
from another health list I'm on...
" I use Metformin and Januvia (previously used other prescriptions). Since starting Januvia, my HA1C is so normal my insurance won't pay for it - says I don't need it, because my HA1C is normal ~"
Too bad dm meds aren't like a course of anti-biotics -- take it for a few days or weeks & it fixes the problem!
You should ask your doctor to file a protest. This is absolutely idiotic! Your A1c may be "normal" today, but what about next month...?
- Prev by Date: Re: Obamacare Questions
- Next by Date: Re: Obamacare Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?
- Next by thread: Re: Even more ridiculous than restricting strips?