Re: Newly Diagnosed (Self) Type II - Need Advice.
- From: "Peter G. \(Bigbird\)" <unknown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:03:49 -0700
"pico" <picoblvd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 23:53:03 -0400, sam king wrote:
Exactly. If you were to eat zero carbs, other stuff would be converted.
BTW - it has been observed that there are essential fats and there are
essential protiens - there are no essential carbs, though a certain level
is necessary for nervous system function.
I beg to differ with you saying there aren't any essential carbs. Ask any
high impact sports person what they eat. Yes, they eat quite a bit of
protein, but they eat more complex carbs than protein. It's a fine
to get the correct amount of fat, protein and carbs in ones diet. But they
are an important part of fueling our body. You simply can't eat enough
protein to fuel a body to run a marathon.
So you're comparing a 165lb trained marathon runner to a 285lb cubicle
crusader and saying they need the same diet? Riiiiiiight!
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Just when you think the right wing can't lie anymore...
- Next by Date: Re: Just when you think the right wing can't lie anymore...
- Previous by thread: Re: Newly Diagnosed (Self) Type II - Need Advice.
- Next by thread: Re: Newly Diagnosed (Self) Type II - Need Advice.