Re: OT (a little) - progressive lenses
- From: "bgl" <bjones44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:27:09 -0400
"Cheri" <cherig3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
They don't bother me at all, I love them, but some people have said they
never get used to them.
I got mine maybe 20 years ago & took all of 30 seconds to get used to
them -- by the time I did the 1/2 block to the corner it was like they were
part of my eyeballs.
OTOH I had a friend who couldn't stand them & traded them back within the
1-month refund period for regular bifocals. I don't know if she's still on
bi- or if she's moved up to tri-focals at times.
I'll stick with my progressives, with occasional tweaks in the prescription,
even if they do cost Big Bucks (especially since I got titanium frames).
- Prev by Date: welcomes you all
- Next by Date: Re: OT (a little) - progressive lenses
- Previous by thread: Re: OT (a little) - progressive lenses
- Next by thread: Re: OT (a little) - progressive lenses