Re: Is there a quick cause and effect for FBG?
- From: "Robert Miles" <robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:37:09 -0500
"Michael" <micoder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 10 May 2009 16:03:56 -0500, Michael wrote:
I am wondering if our FBG can be dramatically influenced by a previous
My normal FBG is 100. However, My wife made me a dish with about 15
grams of carbs, and I had already had another 10 that day, (simple
carbs). My FBG shot up to 135 the next day. I got back on track the next
day and my morning FBG was back to 100.
Can this cause and effect happen so quickly? What are the experiences of
Please, no scolding, I already feel bad enough. I am not perfect.
What was it the night before? When I've ingested more carbs than I should
have - I TEST!
Thanks all for the replies.
Ray, I admit to another indiscretion. I felt guilty about eating the dish
that contained the 15 carbs. I did not measure afterwards, because I did
not want to see the bad news.
I will try to get over this Ray. It is just that the dish was so inviting
and delicious. My wife handed it to me as a surprise. I was unable to say
She can get away with these indiscretions. I surely don't know how, but
here BG readings don't get out of hand even when she consumes 35 or 40
grams of carbohydrates. I wish I were as lucky. Her normal daily
consumption of carbohydrates is about 25.
This is a difficult issue for me in general. My wife is the best cook I
have ever known. She takes pride in the dishes she makes. Refusing her
offer is not only refusing a great meal, but an insult to her. Almost all
the dishes she makes for me are carbless or are down to 3 or 4 grams. When
she makes an extra tasty carby dish (15 grams), it is really hard to
Have you thought of just eating half of it, or a quarter of it, so that you
get the taste?
- Prev by Date: Re: HbA1C dropped from 7.1 to 5.9
- Next by Date: Re: Doing better on two meals a day.
- Previous by thread: Re: Is there a quick cause and effect for FBG?
- Next by thread: roulette geld gewinnen , e mail geld verdienen , gewinnspiele , verlosung , umfragen , autos gewinnen , gewinner , handy gewinnspiel , schnell viel geld gewinnen , geld gewinnen mit ,