Re: OT: A long moment of regret
- From: "Anon" <anonnospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:23:11 -0700
"Màck©®" <IAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:59:54 +1000, PaulR <dweebken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Howard S Shubs wrote:
In article <eaatv41jsbut2fc2u76a037hfjvk2vaj5b@xxxxxxx>,It seems to me you're shooting the messenger instead of focussing on the
Quentin Grady <quentin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IMHO it serves as a reminder that guns don't
always do what we intend them to do.
Neither does anything else. You're using a computer to post this crap,
problem of gun control vs "acceptable" levels of gun deaths. I hope you
don't have a gun, with an attitude like that.
gun control does not and will not stop gun related deaths.
Måck©® Deltec CoZmore Pumper
Type 1 since 1975
Of course it won't. There were rapes, murders, robberies, serial killings,
etc, etc; long before guns were invented. It might even be argued that guns
have made the world more civilized. Law enforcement before guns was next to
- Prev by Date: Re: Is there a quick cause and effect for FBG?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: A long moment of regret
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: A long moment of regret
- Next by thread: Re: OT: A long moment of regret