Re: Question from a lurker

<jdanford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3165-49FE1853-3163@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What exercise is recomended for a 93 year old female Type 1 diabetic,
five feet four inches, 122 pounds, A1c 5.8, CHF, chronic neck pain due
to broken vertebra 50 years ago, unstable knee due to very old injury,
and insecure and painful 15-year-old hip replacemet?

This is something she would have to ask her Dr. I have a bad knee and some
other problems. I can do exercises with weights and resistance bands, some
seated. May or may not be suitable for her. She may need to do things with
a physical therapist.

  • Re: Question from a lurker
    ... five feet four inches, 122 pounds, A1c 5.8, CHF, chronic neck pain due ... to broken vertebra 50 years ago, unstable knee due to very old injury, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Question from a lurker
    ... five feet four inches, 122 pounds, A1c 5.8, CHF, chronic neck pain due ... to broken vertebra 50 years ago, unstable knee due to very old injury, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Question from a lurker
    ... five feet four inches, 122 pounds, A1c 5.8, CHF, chronic neck pain due ... to broken vertebra 50 years ago, unstable knee due to very old injury, ... people with diabetes you have your own specific needs so any cookie ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Question from a lurker
    ... to broken vertebra 50 years ago, unstable knee due to very old injury, ... and insecure and painful 15-year-old hip replacemet? ... I would ask my MD and/or an experienced professional trainer or the ...