Re: OK, but what did the beef eat?
- From: "Anon" <anonnospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:26:23 -0700
"Peppermint Patootie" <peppermint_patootie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Paying a Price for Loving Red Meat
While Jane Brody catches the "red meat as signifier of other factors"
point, she totally misses the question of whether the study was talking
about grass-fed red meat or grain-fed red meat, or if they didn't
consider this variable in their study.
PP, T2, loves her grass-fed red meat
When I lived in Texas, I tried grass-fed beef. I had to sharpen my steak
knife to cut it and had sore jaws for 2 days from trying to chew that shoe
leather. Grain feed is the only way to go.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sun Latte manufacture :was "Health benefits of saturated fats".
- Next by Date: Re: On the subject of our new member MrWatchman.
- Previous by thread: Re: The Truth
- Next by thread: Re: OK, but what did the beef eat?